Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Petey

17K views 189 replies 173 participants last post by  Luvbirds 
#1 · (Edited)
My sweet Pete lost his battle with DCM at 12:55am today. For the first time in many months all his boys (my 4 sons) were at home together. Our hearts and lives will never be the same again. We will miss him forever.

These are the last pictures of him from vacation this past week. He had a great time.

See less See more
#13 ·
Im so sorry to hear this, since I came here and "met" him and read his story, I have been keeping him in my prayers, and hoping for him to have more time with you and this is so sad to hear, but I know that you gave him the best time he could have had with so much love and care. He was such a beautiful and happy guy, and it showed all the love you gave him. He is at peace and waiting for you, God Bless him, and you for all you did for him. RIP Petey, sweet boy.

#14 ·
Oh, no... I'm sooo, soooo sorry, Carol. My heart also sank when I saw the title of this thread... He had THE MOST AMAZING life with you. You have so many wonderful memories to carry with you. I know he will forever be in your heart. Such a very, very special pup. We all loved him so very much, but you were the lucky family to have shared your life with him.

#25 ·
Im so sorry carol. My sincere condolence to you and your family. Im sure he was the happest dog havng all his boys there. Petey say Hi to isis for me. Until we meet again faitful friends

Reactions: Luvbirds
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.