Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone heard The King of Black Shadow Kennel?

21K views 68 replies 47 participants last post by  melbrod 
#1 ·
There website is

PUPPIES_WEB » Page 1 of 18

They are located in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Any of you guys heard of them?

are they a reputable breeder? or just another BYB?

#37 ·
I own a doberman from this man king of black shadow dobermans. His dogs are hands down thee most beautiful of all breeders. I have also done my homework. His dogs are tall and big and majestic and extremely intelligent. When you get your dobie you will get paperwork on your puppies health status and the parents. My puppies grand father is maximus altobell o. Anyway. His dogs are of the best European bloodlines. They are estate dobermans euro style. And o so smart. Little training needed. He sells to movie stars a lot. Everywhere I take my boy people are amazed of his beauty.and the way he carries himself. Like no other!! These dogs are exactly what people dream about! And well worth the money. If you want the real dream get one of these pups. And don't listen to the jealous looser on here.;)

#42 ·
Just for fun I get Puppyfind.com doberman links when new pups are listed. I just like to see what is out there. Most of them BYBs. Some scams (Well I guess most of them are in fact scams!).

I saw them specifically on one link- not impressed and a definite BYB.

I can't believe how many people are actually out there doing absolutely no justice to the breed ad selling to just anyone out there with enough in their wallet... ugh! :mad:

#51 · (Edited)
First I don't think they are in North York as such. Reading on the website they mention their cropping vet as Dr LaBounty???? Is he not in California? I think I remember something, and I may be wrong, but it was almost like they have satellite offices or franchises. That can't be a good thing.
I will try to find the info I saw that made me think they had several locations.

Crap...teach me to look at these things when I am sick and taking drugs..forget I said anything ...duh

#52 ·
That's okay, donnatoldu2. I nearly thanked an early post, but then I saw the date. It must seriously be "revive old BYB and greeder threads and/or start your own" week. :rolleyesww:

#53 ·
Re: King of Black Shadow Dobermans

I have a King of Black Shadow Doberman girl that will be 3 yrs old
1-30-2014. I did not purchase her from this breeder, I adopted her
from a family that bought her from King Of Black Shadow Dobermans.
I had a her vet paperwork along with the Breeder's Contract. The
contract seems very professional. I have had her for 10 months now and
she is a wonderful dog. Great temperament. Pretty good Conformation.
Though I am an AKC obedience judge. I don't know much about conformation. But she looks well balanced and a lot of doberman breeders asked me where I got her. They think she is pretty. She has all her teeth and they are nice. Her tail could of been docked a bit shorter. She has a lazy ear that goes down. Her ears were cropped (show cut). I believe the previous owner did not work at bracing them and gave up. She did pay 2,500 for her. She has beautiful dark eyes. If this breeder is a backyard breeder, he's dong something right. She looks very healthy, has a fantastic temperament, she's very bright. Get along great with other dogs, people, kids. I guess you can tell I love her. She was a Christmas gift.
The only problem is that this breeder has not given me her AKC registration
papers as yet. I sent him the paperwork that she was spayed. I do want to show her in Obedience next year.

#65 ·
Run don't walk away from these yoyo's. The girls look oversized and since they have no conformation titles on either the males or females he is lying about their perfection. Besides someone breeding his own studs to 6 different bitches....scary and obvious he is a greeder...you can do better.

#68 · (Edited)
I have a dog from The King of Black Shadow Kennel, from Erik Topchyan.
I felt I had to make a comment because there are so many bad comments about this kennel. My dog who I named Princess Piper of the Black Shadow is now 11 years old. She looks like 5 years old. I get nothing but compliments on her beauty. Not too mention her intelligence. I am an AKC obedience judge. She has an obedience title. Many scent work titles in advanced work. She's so smart that we had a lost dog up here on 40 acres and I gave her the dog's bed to sniff and she found the dog within a short time in deep brush. She is people friendly, dog friendly, cat friendly, etc.
I am blessed to have her. She is a wonderful companion. Picture of her just before her 11th birthday, she just got a bath. Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Collar

#69 ·
We appreciate you update, Piper; I'm glad your girl is still doing well.

But this thread was started 12 years ago and last posted on about 8 years ago. So per DT policy it will be closed--it will still show up with a search but will not be open for more posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.