Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Faces to Names - *Photos ONLY* without comments

150K views 587 replies 360 participants last post by  Babysue 
#1 ·
After spending lots of time looking through different threads it's nice to see pics of you all with your dobes.. we have a thread on a uk forum, i'm a member of, called "Faces to names" and it was nice to see who we are "talking to ..........so here's me with :my old man Dillon:mrgreen:

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
OK. I went through all my pics and think this one shows me at my best! lol. OR, should I say doing what I love the best! FISHING!!!!!!! Almost 52, and all I wanna do, is FISH! Ya I know it doesn't rhyme, but what the heck! One of my favorite places to be on this planet is sitting on a boat with my Dobe at my side and a fishing line in the water. Ahhhhhhhhh, life could not get much better!!!!

#6 · (Edited)
I love these threads! :thumbsup:
This group of people looks just as good as their Dobe's, and that's of the highest compliments coming out of my mouth. :)

I'll post a couple of mine again, just to stay current.

Here's one of Boris and me last winter.

And one of me at our annual Cichlid convention, which was held in Atlanta this year.

#7 ·
I think everyone already knows what I look like.. I always post lots of pics!

Red and I at the Renaissance Festival a couple weeks ago.

Red and I in the field of our obedience club.

Red and I visiting the local fire station.

Red, Hubby and I at the Holland Tulip Festival this past summer.

P.S. I stickied this thread :)

#60 · (Edited)
This is me playing with other dogs while waiting for Reba to arrive......

DLS.....I'm a fifty-something also!......here's to women in their 50's !!

(really out of point) aww that is such a cute beagle!! is it yours? I really like beagles..

you all look fantastic! thanks for this post, everybody!

I pulled back Moonshine's face unwittingly in my attempt to get him to look at the camera.. and only succeeded in giving him 'Asian eyes', like me!, lol

#12 ·
ok, no dobes, but here is me and the boyfriend. I'm only doing this because I have not yet participated in one of these.:biggrin55:

My Vixie girl. "Smile!"

Scribble and Vixie wrestling a few months ago.

#13 ·
I'm fifty five and I don't like photos of myself so they are few and far between. That said, this is a neat thread and I love putting faces with the names! Thanks for everyone who is posting.

With Bella the day I cut my hair for "Locks of Love" - my daughter and I grew it together and both donated.

With my 2 parrots Montie and LuLu

With my Burmese friend Cho Cho

#16 ·
I know I'll be sorry for doing this... I know I will... but here goes nothing. This is me (lolonurse - you already know I'm a she) and my husband of 31 years, David, bass player extraordinaire. From the sound of things, we are older than almost all of you (58), and fatter. But what the hell, we're nice. : )
(if you want to see/hear David's best known band, go to The Big Edsel Band - it's 50's & 60's oldies/doo ***)

Attachments