Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Introducing Luna!

4K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  ataft 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Thanks everyone! She is the cutest thing ever. It has been about 4 years since we had a puppy... So it has been a little crazy these past two weeks. She's doing very well with potty training and training in general. Only issue I am having is with my almost 4 year old chorkie, who is fine with her being around except if he is laying on me or if she grabs one of his toys. He's just being very possessive, but it's getting better as the days pass.

I never realized how much of a personality this breed has. Totally cracks me up with her sassy attitude at times and when she "talks" to us or the other dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#17 ·
Thank you :) she turned 12 weeks this past Saturday, she is getting so big...it's getting hard to pick her up anymore :(

We have gotten sit, lay down, no (for all the mouthing pup stuff) and off down pretty good so far... Working on leave it and no jumping on people.... Everywhere I take her people are commenting on her and how pretty of a girl she is.. I've also gotten a lot of negative feedback on getting her ears cropped, but whatever. We have a rescue chihuahua/jack Russell mix who we think is about 12 years old and an almost 4 year old chihuahua/yorkie mix.... They are starting to realize they should be nice to her as she grows... They really have no idea how big she will be, it's kind of entertaining...

#18 ·
Thank you :) she turned 12 weeks this past Saturday, she is getting so big...it's getting hard to pick her up anymore :(

I've also gotten a lot of negative feedback on getting her ears cropped, but whatever.
Very cute puppy. I get alot of negative about my boys ears too. Alot of people ask questions or oh he just got his ears done and I just tell them he had them done for awhile. Alot of keep clear of his ears they hurt. I have to correct on that. Then someone in the dog park with their 7 week doberman puppy had the nerve to sit there and say how she would never do that to her puppy and put her through all that pain. And I wanted to say but putting her through the pain and possible death of parvo or some other disease by bringing her to a dog park is so much better. Not to mention she had her in with big dogs. People

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.