Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Marienburg Dobermans

9K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  thea2003 
#1 ·
Hi,
I was just going through the posts and decided to join because i am looking for more info on Marienburg lines. There was one p[ost about them but then no real answers.

Also I havent heard good things about Wrath Liberator... any opinions?

I cant brag about my girl as her lines plain old SUCK that is why i have her, she is a breeder reject lol. ...Shes perfectly put together structually but thats about it...it is a darn shame how perfect she is.

Thanks for any info/input

#2 ·
Hi,
I was just going through the posts and decided to join because i am looking for more info on Marienburg lines. There was one p[ost about them but then no real answers.

Also I havent heard good things about Wrath Liberator... any opinions?
There have been a couple of threads on Marienburg here if you do a search.

IMO, Wrath Liberator consistently produces quality dogs with good longevity. They're very proactive about health testing..I'd recommend them to anyone.

#8 ·
thea2003, I don't like you saying your girl is a "breeder reject", I know the dog and the truth is she is Z listed, not her fault, unfortunately there are breeders out there who only care about making money and aren't honest with people. Your girl is beautiful, not a reject just not desirable for breeding

#10 ·
GRACIEFACE idont think this is where you need to be attacking me both in public and private messaging me.

If I want to call MY DOG a reject i have every right to do that. Telling me to stop whining and callingme a liar is very immature on your end,I dont know what exactly you have against me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.