Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

How Did You Find Us? *Please Reply!*

83K views 1K replies 984 participants last post by  Ryuzaki 
#1 ·
There are new members registering every day, and we are curious how you found out about the forum - whether it be searching online, word of mouth referral, or something else - please tell us! :D

#36 ·
Same here, but it was not google. I think on another forum or a friend emailed me a list of different forums when I asked for some.

#37 ·
I heard about it from another Doberman Forum - not a yahoo one. I've been on the Doberman Forums and an e-mail list or two for about 6 years or so. This is definitely the fastest growing forum I've ever seen - very diverse group of people that get along for the most part. I like that there is a lot of education going on.

#40 ·
I found this site via Google circa Feb'06 for my boyfriend who is also a member. For some reason there wasn't that much updated Doberman information back then... DT has grown majorly since we joined.

I've lurked around this forum since '06 and decided a couple months ago to get my own DT account. I love Doberman Talk! I refer all of my Dobe-owning friends here. It's a great resource. :biggthump

#41 ·
I was doing a Google search on the breeder we got Dax from 11 1/2 years ago but I was very hesitant to go back to them because of too many litters. When we got Dax, they were recommended by the person we got our previous Doberman, Lonesome. Also, at that time, I didn't have a computer to do any research. After Dax died, I started doing tons of research on line, through Doberman rescue groups in PA, and the DPCA and it was an eye opener. This is such a great forum. So much helpful information and nice people. Thanks.

#52 ·
In September/Early October, I was just browsing Doberman websites, after googling "Doberman" I think. I wasn't searching for a forum specifically.

When I found it, I thought, hmm Cool! Then browsed the puppy forums and saw this thread: "Vancouver Island Puppies" and thought, oh perfect! Then I saw who's thread it was, and thought "Hrmph, he beat me." :p

He beat me to puppy parenthood too, but it won't be long for me now!

And I Love the forum. :kiss:

#53 ·
I used Goodsearch as my search engine, everytime I use it a small amount of money is donated to a 'charity'. The charity I chose of course is DRU-Doberman Rescue Unlimited. At least I think that's how I found
you guys.

Reactions: Fawn&Bear
#55 ·
I was googling something else trying to find an artist with doberman tendencies:biggrin55: and the forum had some of the same identifiers as what I was looking for!