Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

How Did You Find Us? *Please Reply!*

83K views 1K replies 984 participants last post by  Ryuzaki 
#1 ·
There are new members registering every day, and we are curious how you found out about the forum - whether it be searching online, word of mouth referral, or something else - please tell us! :D

#10 ·
Ditto that. I was looking for (via Google) information on Hoytt (I think it was them...one of those big "fancy websited" breeders)....found a thread here that was truly eye-opening...and never looked back. :biggthump

#15 ·
i was searching in google for dobermann forum.
i found many but for some reason i can t explain i choosed this one.

#18 · (Edited)
Google

Ever since I brought him home (and was quickly startled to find I had something VERY different on my hands, lol), I have gone online about every 3-6 months and looked for new and interesting sites or info and this time I FOUND DT!!! I was so excited to see a whole forum like this and of course...now I'm severely addicted.

I have thought alot about how to get more members on here. I have told a few at the park but other than that, I wonder how you boost membership. But we need contributors too. Every couple of days I go and "bump" up my member submitted thread/plea for contributions and hope this is helping.

#19 ·
Watching the membership grow, I have wondered what was happening. It just occurred to me that the more threads we have - the more topics - the broader the range of Doberman search topics that google will return for various queries. I think this is why there seems to be an exponential growth happening. (at least since I joined - is this the trend ?)

#23 ·
I'm a google directed photo hound.

I was doing a search on doberman photos. (no surprise there I'm sure LOL). I'm so glad I did because this site has been so informative and I had the opportunity to meet Lexx'smom who in turn introduced me to the trainer we both go to - It's been all Plus's for me.

THANK YOU Moderators and eveyone else who have made this the best forum for information on Dobermans!!!!