Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Litter Announcement

5K views 49 replies 43 participants last post by  robinb 
#1 · (Edited)
We would like to announce the arrival of the result of our latest international adventure. Over Thanksgiving our Kia (Kansa's Kia Manuia WAC ATT) and I traveled to the UK to breed to the Top Doberman show dog and Top Doberman producer in the UK, Syd (UK & Lux CH Supeta's Ozzy Osbourne JW). This is a true international breeding with the best of Europe and North and South America. I am sure it will give everyone something to dislike. :roflmao: The pedigree is on our website. Kia has been busy showing in the AKC ring, but she was also the demo dog for the protection demonstration at the judges education seminar at this past DPCA National.

We had 8 puppies born last Friday 1/25/2013. There are 4 Black Females, 3 Brown Males, and 1 Black Male. Below are some of the first pictures at 2.5 days.

See less See more
#39 ·
I'm sure Kansa wouldn't leave a collar like that on a nursing mother, it could be a puppy breaking a leg if it got it hooked in there.

Just not sure why anyone would photog that, unless to incite some comments. ;)

#40 ·
So, Kansa, I just waved the puppy pictures at my household (everybody was very happy with the puppers, I assure you, though my fiance mentioned that we can't get another Doberman, as he would have noplace to sleep!) and went to your website, because I couldn't remember whose dog was Cowboy and I really really appreciate that "We are the Champions" plays :D

(sorry for my layperson's confusion, Cowboy is from Incredible)

#45 ·
Dangdangdang, I wanna see pictures. This stupid computer! :badcomputer1: too many fire walls!
Congratulations! I will eventually get somewhere that will allow me to click and open the pictures. I'm sure they are beautiful. Hey, they're Dobermans, how could they be anything but beautiful. Just sayin! :respect2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.