Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

2014 Dobermantalk Calendar December Top 10 - Vote Now!

Votes: 8 6.5%

Votes: 17 13.8%

Votes: 27 22.0%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 19 15.4%

Votes: 10 8.1%

Votes: 22 17.9%

Votes: 5 4.1%

Votes: 4 3.3%

Votes: 7 5.7%

2014 Dobermantalk Calendar December Top 10 - Vote Now

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Hooligan 
#1 ·
Thanks everyone again for the great entries this month! There were some really nice Holiday Dobe photos. Here are the top 10 photos, so please vote for your favorite. Voting will be open for 5 days only. Just as a reminder: It is only open to current DT members. (e.g, your friends may not create an account on here for the sole purpose of voting). Just trying to keep it fair for everyone. Thanks. Also, remember the 2013 DT Calendar is on sale now!

See less See more
#5 ·
Sorry Jones,

I had to go with the basket full of puppies... (no one better tell him)

Sam #5 is Indy, he's a cute boy :)

#10 ·
Damn, the basket of puppies is SO hard to turn down... I wanted to give someone else a fighting chance though - and I LOVE the happy face of the natural dobe on number 5! I would vote for either of those, as well as number 2! Gah! So much pretty!

Reactions: dax0402 and eegreen
#15 ·
All the pics are great, but I love the melancholy moodiness of number 4. The Doberman walking away inspires thoughts of all the wonderful dogs who have journeyed to the bridge this year — and before. Not a particularly festive thought, I know, but that's the image that has stuck with me over the past few days as I've considered my choice, so I'm going to go with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.