Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Here Ye!! Here Ye!! The Official Holiday Card exchange for 2012

19K views 358 replies 34 participants last post by  KMC 
#1 ·
It is time for the 2012 Holiday Card exchange list to begin!

Rules:

1. People of all denominations and beliefs can participate in the DT Holiday card exchange. Save the drama for your llama.
2. The card list will be dispersed to everyone who submits his, hers or their family’s address. It will not be given to anyone who does not share his or her address or contact information.
3. The Holiday Card Exchange is not intended for inappropriate use of any kind. Please respect everyone’s privacy and use the information provided only for the card exchange.

Please email me your addresses to: DTxmascards2012@gmail.com
Do NOT PM me your addresses!

Please submit your information to the above email address in this format:

Legal Name:
DT Name:
Names of pets:
Street or Mailing Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Your e-mail address: (For my benefit only, so that I may share the completed list with you)
How many people you want to send cards to (all or half)

The Deadline to submit your address is November 9th. I will email the complete list to everyone on November 10th. No late sign ups, you've got 4 weeks all!

Thank you for your cooperation and I hope to see a lot of people sign up!

See less See more
#5 ·
Cool! Does everyone put in their addresses and then we all send to each other? I would love to send some people Christmas cards, but I probably don't have enough time to write hundreds! :p How many people usually are on the list?

Reactions: Chelse
#8 ·
Oh I see! Great! I'm emailing you now! PS, is it okay that I am from Canada? Where is said to enter the state, I put my province )

Reactions: Chelse
#32 ·
You bet I did!!!

I hope to participate in this, this year, but I won't know for sure until later this month.
I hope you can too!!

Yes what I have been waiting for just came out. If you do photo cards for the holidays then check out vistaprint. Vistaprint has 20 holiday photocards for $1.99. I did this last year and they turned out great. I think it came out to be $6 something when it was shipped which is still not bad at all.
vistaprint.com/festive
THANKS for this!!!

#31 ·
Yes what I have been waiting for just came out. If you do photo cards for the holidays then check out vistaprint. Vistaprint has 20 holiday photocards for $1.99. I did this last year and they turned out great. I think it came out to be $6 something when it was shipped which is still not bad at all.
vistaprint.com/festive

#39 ·
I know I think mine is gonna turn out good!! I uploaded my picture so it put my picture in every card available which was nice cause it allowed me to quickly see what it would look like and when I saw this card with my
picture it was a perfect match. :) can't wait to see yours!

Reactions: Chelse and Sam1491
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.