Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Shanoa in the snow

1K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  MeadowCat 
#1 ·
Snowstorm in Minnesota today, and Shanoa loves the snow!

That's all!

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
Shanoa sure has fun in the snow, and helps to be dressed up warm.
You guys have loads of snow, judging from the photos.
Lucky me, in S/W Ontario Canada, nothing but a few hours of light flakes...only one night, this year.

I haven't been in snow in so long just looking at it makes me cold........I love your pics.........:)
^^^^ Jump in a plane in Jan/Feb heading North...we can change your memory, of the definition of cold...he-he.
One March break (15 years ago), while in Flordia (vacation), it was cold enough for the the locals to all be wearing jackets...I only needed a shirt.

#19 ·
I confess to being a terrible owner. I assumed Richter would not take off in the snow so I took him out for a potty break off-leash and he made several laps before I could stop him. So, he got to play a little. At least it was pretty deep and soft so hopefully it didn't set back his healing too much. He LOVED it.

#22 ·
Khaos looks awfully cute in that coat - the little wizard pic is adorable. The bigger one for him to grow into should be there any day.

I also much prefer snow to mud. At least it's clean! Both dogs have to have at least two coats, though, so I can throw the wet one in the dryer and put a dry one on.

Reactions: Thor_Red
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.