Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

My model requested a photo shoot...

3K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Lori Z 
#1 ·
The diva was feeling especially photogenic today so an impromptu shoot was a must! there are some "doubles" to share the edits I did plus the touched up original shots

First we had to shoot our "crazy" side....

KAMAKAZEEEEEEEE

gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie! (balls make great leverage)

If I jump do I get it?

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

Then we started to become more normal and pose :)

Big smiles!

Does this harness make my butt look fat?

Get my good side :p

Models always strike a pose that shows off their good side...

Another head shot madame, the people need more!

Time to decompress....divas need their beauty sleep and comfort

The diva thanks you all for looking :p :rolleyesww: :roflmao:

See less See more
#8 ·
My goodness it really does look like a "but mooooooom" face! Perfect caption, cracked me up :)

I love how that hoodie fits her perfectly, where did you get it?! Lily needs one of her own, she's tired of wearing her Daddy's baggy sweatshirts with the sleeves rolled up because they don't show off her figure lol

#13 ·
It was a gift from a coworker, she had it for a relative of mabel's she used to have. I do love the sweaters that zolawear makes though! I'm getting mabel a playsuit in the sweater fabric sometime soonish :)
Sweatshirts

I love the picture with the harness. The color of the harness goes perfect with her coloring.
Thanks! she's still not sure she can "work" and play in it but at least she looks good, and boy does she know it lol :p

Oh my she is so stinking cute.
The "but mooooooom" pic is so perfect.

That collar is great btw. I love it.
Thanks :) Furrocious fashions from etsy, I got a black star and skull one two, they run a lot of specials (this was 2 for $30)

I love that last pic (well, heck - I loved ALL of them!!) because it reminds me that my Cricket sleeps exactly like that (head tucked in between the front feet)!

Love those crazy Dobes!! :kiss:
Aww that's so cute, yea she spends 80% of the year in a ball, if she hasn't gotten hot and sprawled on the floor or isn't draped across me she's in dober ball with back feet under her head!
Mabel sends kisses back!

#14 · (Edited)
Great pics!

I also love the "but moooooooom" pic. Though the kamikaze and the gimmie, gimmie are really good, too! :)

Reactions: Sam1491
#17 ·
Thanks, i've developed quite the tolerance to constant loud barking...lol and I've also learned how to sidestep her kamikazee leaps, that one was intended for my face :roflmao:

You are so lucky to have a dog who wants to model! These are really great. Thanks for sharing.

BTW I love her harness where is it from?
Activedogs.com LLC -- Working Dog Equipment, Service Dog Vests and Harness, Dog Vests

It's a store in the north of my state, awesome! pricing and lots of great stuff :)

#28 ·
Thanks everyone!

I think it's one of our best shoots yet :) Hard to beleive my baby will be 3 in may and our 2 year "gotcha" anniversary is in January! Time flies when you're having fun! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.