Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Official... Secret Santa Torture.... I mean hint thread

40K views 768 replies 58 participants last post by  honda123 
#1 ·
Sooooooooooo

I'll be the first. Feel free to post hints, presents you may or may not be getting your victim. Have fun... MWAHAHAHAHAHA I know I will

My victim is not in the same state as me. or are they?

#534 ·
Roxy, you funny girl --- that made me giggle out loud, and snort! LOVE it!!

OK, so I have never wrapped my SS gifts. I just cram them into the box - kind of like clowns in a Volkswagon... but this year, for no particular reason, I decided to wrap some - but not all. I had a seasonal job many years ago, professionally wrapping very expensive crystal and porcelain...... let's just say that I've lost the knack. Then again, those things were in fancy boxes, not all lumpy and irregular!

#535 ·
Dear SS buddy,

I did not wrap your gifts because if I did I could not fit all the awesomeness in the box... I am sorry, and I hope you forgive me.

Jonesy

#540 · (Edited)
Dear Victim,

Thank you for wanting that awesome tug toy. Although Mom wasn't sure how fun it would be, she got me one too and we had a blast playing with it last night. She did get a little concerned when I flung it across the room and it landed on some glass Christmas decorations that were her grandmother's. Oops! Thankfully no harm no foul!!

~Ivan

#542 · (Edited)
Kates-Dogsupplies.com just rolled out their Cyber Tuesday sale-Just an FYI!

Give away a free gift with every purchase on Tuesday

Refund every 50th order so customer gets it for free(oh boy)

Give $10 off their purchase of $60 order more

Offer free shipping over $49 to everyone"

Extend the Cyber Tuesday special through Thursday Nov 29th

#543 ·
ok. Are Zachary's gifts coming from California? Some hints have led me in that direction.

Some days I think he should get a lump of coal. He is such an exuberant happy puppy that he drives me crazy! He did want me to mention that perhaps he would like something orange to wear outside. Unfortunately there are many hunters in our area--wouldn't want them to mistake a flash of Doberman for a deer.

Now, here are my hints.
I am waiting on one custom made gift to be shipped to me for my FEMALE recipient.
My box is going outside of Canada.
The shipping costs may be over $100!!!!!
My doggies owner has posted a few times on this thread.

#555 ·
Our Doberdogs have all made their wishlists.

As a DoberMom, I have a wish for Christmas this year too.

I want Teddy!!!

Wee Teddy from Texas, grass on his chin and all.
I really really love him.
I promise to be a good mom and spoil him.
His current mama has 2 other Dobies, I'm sure she wouldn't miss him.
I could hold him and hug him and kiss his sweet sweet face.
Teddy is so adorable, I'm sure he would fit in perfectly with my family.

If you're on the fence, I could send back 2 cats and a miniature horse.

#556 ·
Elke wants her SS to know that she has been a bad bad girl (hanging head). She broke mommy's favorite bowl in the living room last night as soon as we got home from work. Mommy is not very happy with her right now so she might get no presents. She begs her SS to please have mercy on her puppyish ways and send something nice for her to play with so she doesn't have to break any more stuff.

Oh, and we are still waiting on one more package to arrive so we can pack up and send our SS gift! Hopefully today or tomorrow...

#557 ·
I still can't believe you are blaming her for what you did :p

If I was your SS Elke you'd get extra presents because of putting up with your human...
-Jonesy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.