Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Diesel isn't aware of his size (pictures)

2K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  4RosesTess 
#1 ·
I was sitting in our recliner just minding my own business, on the iPad, when all the sudden...

Hai mom! I wanted to sit on your lap and say hello.

Would you like some kisses?

Here have some more!

What? You no like my kisses?

I swear he thinks he's 10lbs instead of 85 :rolleyesww:

(excuse the crappy cell phone pics)

See less See more
#8 ·
#9 ·
He's such a sweetheart. <3

Reactions: kwhite30
#16 ·
Oh yes he loves his momma :)

Oh, so cute!
Thank you!

One of the most representative photo series of a Doberman ever ;) We see a lot of that in my house!
Isn't it? He could never just sit still on me. It was really hard getting these pictures because he was trying to kiss me to death haha

So cute, mabel loves to just suddenly plop, ohhh haiiiii, umm i love you and then nap on my lap like nothing.
Maybe they're soulmates after all ;) :p
Oh the lovely doberplop. I know it all too well. I keep telling you their soulmates!

Mine do the same thing. Especially Thor, he actually is laying on me in similar fashion minus the kisses right now. They seem to think if they are sneaky about it, I won't notice the extra 90 pounds in my lap. :)
They really do. When I'm on the couch, Diesel will try to be as slow as he can and crawl into my lap as if I won't see the big black blob on my couch suddenly moving. Then he puts his head on my chest almost as if he's saying "Oh Hi! I didn't realize you were sitting here" haha

#24 ·
Diesel's perfectly justified- after all, he's 11-1/2 months old (according to your avatar), so TECHNICALLY he's still a PUPPY!! Aren't puppies SUPPOSED to sit on your lap? haha :D

Reactions: Jenn
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.