Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Kimbertal Kennels

5K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Hilary 
#1 ·
I saw this on the Kimbertal Kennels facebook page. I feel so sorry for this poor dog as I can only imagine what type of home she will end up in this time. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for her. At least her breeding days will be over.

"This is Tess who was returned to the kennel 7 weeks pregnant because she killed the toy poodle when the dog sitter miscounted and let her outside without all the poodles being inside. She was not a good mother last litter and proved to be worse this litter in a new home and strange place. She is four years old and needs to be rehomed to a nonbreeding, no small pet or children home. She is housebroken and good with people but I would worry about crawling infants or small children with her history. If anyone is interested in her please call or post."

See less See more
#3 ·
Dear God... :mad:

Her story reminds me so much of my girl's history. And, coincidentally, her name is Tessa, she's red and she'll be four in Jan. But I assure you these are two DIFFERENT dogs.

Apparently, MY Tessa (formerly named Tweedy) was in heat/pregnant when she was spayed by the shelter earlier this year. It's evident she'd already had at least one litter.

I truly hope someone will find Tess and shower her with affection and spoil her as she deserves. My Tessa lives a life of leisure now and I feel so blessed for everyday I have with her. She's a nearly perfect dog who has such a sordid past.

Thank goodness for new beginnings.

#6 ·
Oops. I somehow deleted the photobucket image, but not to worry, I take pictures of her in spades! Just wanted to show her off. :D This is what I hope for Tess.

GingerGunlock, if we can network her somehow, I'll gladly help transport!

#10 ·
Not a good mother the first time, and temperament problems, so they bred her again? Wow. This poor girl. I've had a dog aggressive Dobe before and they can be a challenge. Plus, they're saying watch her around small children. I feel so bad for her, I hope she winds up in a no-dog household who can take care of her and give her a better life.

Things like this are why I wouldn't go near Kimbertal even with a ten foot pole and a hazmat suit.

#12 ·
Not a good mother the first time, and temperament problems, so they bred her again? Wow. This poor girl. I've had a dog aggressive Dobe before and they can be a challenge. Plus, they're saying watch her around small children. I feel so bad for her, I hope she winds up in a no-dog household who can take care of her and give her a better life.

Things like this are why I wouldn't go near Kimbertal even with a ten foot pole and a hazmat suit.
They had to get their money's worth, don'cha know. :rolleyesww:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.