Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Can't believe I get to do this! Introducing...

12K views 170 replies 103 participants last post by  MeadowCat 
#1 ·
Richter!

This is a bittersweet moment for me and my husband. We had hoped that Simon would still be around for a little while to meet this little guy and show him how to be a good boy, but it didn't work out that way.

I'm so pleased to introduce Richter, out of Glengate's Mountain litter. After a 15 hour international drive today, we welcomed Richter home. I'm so incredibly thankful to Mary for entrusting him to us and I know he will bring a lot of joy to the household.

More pictures to come, of course...it's very late, and I am very tired!

See less See more
#28 ·
We got some sleep...he was pretty good overnight, though occasionally would bark at the cats as they checked him out in his crate :)

Additionally: I wonder if he's going to be a smiler? ^^
I sure hope so...Simon was, and I loved it.

OMG!!!!!! How exciting! How was Canada? You didn't even stop to say hello!
Where were you driving from? I'm so happy for you. Nothing like a little pupster to help heal the heart. That was Rudy for me.
Hugs.
Mary and Jay were kind enough to meet us in the US, so I didn't have to cross the border, but Richter did! We live in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. We crossed three states both ways in two days :)

Nicole, he is so adorable, looking forward to more pictures. I wonder if Mary's pup is missing him already.
I'm sure Wicca is missing him...

OMG how exciting! You managed to keep that news quiet!! Welcome to the forum Richter, can't wait to see you grow! Got any big plans for Richter? :)
We're going to try out a lot of things together and see what we like. For now, I'm focusing on keeping him out of trouble! :D

He is beautiful, what does the little lady of the house think of him? Congratulations.
They had a nice play session this morning, but now she's realized he's staying and she's a little put out. We're keeping him on leash so we can keep him from pestering her too much.

OMG! I am SO happy for you! Your puppy is a doll.
Mary Korevaar is one of the most ethical breeders I know AND is a great person.
Welcome Richter :D
Yes, I'm absolutely thrilled to have one of Mary and Jay's pups. I couldn't be happier. Having a Glengate pup has been a dream of mine for a couple of years and having the opportunity is just amazing.

#9 ·
OMG!!!!!! How exciting! How was Canada? You didn't even stop to say hello!
Where were you driving from? I'm so happy for you. Nothing like a little pupster to help heal the heart. That was Rudy for me.
Hugs.

#24 ·
Welcome Richter!!!! He's so cute! I can't wait to see and hear more. Lots, lots more! (That's a not so subtle hint to keep us updated with tons of pictures, please. :))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.