Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Hello from Indiana with 2 dobies

808 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Amelia_ 
#1 ·
Hi! I got my first doberman when she was 14 months old. We got her from a breeder who paid to take her back when he found out she was being abused. She is a wonderful girl, I can't imagine anyone wanting to hurt or deprive her. Her companion ( our dog maggie,(american eskimo) died after one year of Ginger being here. She was so sad and depressed be contacted the breeder again. He had a half sibling of hers available so we bought him. What a beauty he is. We named him Sampson. He did have the biggest feet of a puppy I have ever seen though! He is 8 months old now, taller than Ginger and already 80 lbs but still lean...uh oh..huge dog in the making. These are the first Dobermans I have owned but have had dogs all my life. Glad I found this site as Dobermans seem to me, to be unique in intelligence. I sometimes am dumbfounded at how they get their point across to me.

#7 ·
Welcome from Missouri. Your kiddos are adorable. :)

Reactions: Kekly
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.