Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Axel arrived last night.

Tags
axel puppy
2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  DobieGal15 
#1 ·
The waiting and anticipation is over.

I picked up the new puppy, Axel, last night.
He is a good sized male, complete with all his ears and tail as he was born.
I will take him to the vet next week and have him weighed, purely for reference purposes.

His first night wasn't really too bad. He woke up three times to go to the toilet. He has done quite well so far, in that he has indicated when it is toilet time and then relieved himself outside on the grass. We are pleased.

I will post photographs soon, after I take a decent shot. All the photos so far have been taken using my mobile phone.

Our Poodle cross Bichon Frise is not impressed. Axel wants to play with her but she runs away. She has shown no jealousy or aggression toward Axel. I think she knows that one day he will be big enough to eat her if she plays up.

I am really impressed with the breeders who sent me a fantastic puppy pack with so more than I expected.

Axel is currently getting acquainted with his new family and home. Already he has shown a different personality to our last Dobie, Rex.

He has already started walking on a lead in the back yard and accepting it well.

We are all happy and look forward to may years to come.

See less See more
#10 ·
Congratulations!! Very cute pup.

Reactions: greyman003
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.