Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

"Official" On what planet is that comfortable? Photo thread

8K views 83 replies 56 participants last post by  Brandy&Melanie 
#1 ·
I have seen quite a few pics posted of Dobermans in crazy uncomfortable looking positions. I have seen a thread or two (Anteater pet me, etc) that have highlighted some stunt our wonderful goofballs do that look to be lacking in the comfort department.
Well, here is a spot to showcase the silly positions your Dobe is fond of.

Here are a couple of Magnum. Sorry for the cellphone pic quality, but if I moved to get a real camera he would have gotten up to go with me....

This makes MY nose hurt...

Thanks...

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
:roflmao: I think--hubby brought it home after he had to work on a California contract, and ended up staying in an apartment he had to furnish. He came home with a couple of chairs too.

I like them--I just wish Ikea's color choices matched my preferences more.

Capri liked them too--she was a teething puppy and apparently her teeth fit just perfectly around the arm of the chair when she nestled into its seat.

#16 ·
This is so Jones... If he is in the back of the car he will stand up and won't stay sitting or laying down... But if he is in the front seat he will curl up and go right to sleep

I've posted this one before

#26 ·
#39 ·
Poor Yoda, look at the girls just picking on him... Using him as a couch and no respect.....

(p.s. Yoda you can come live with me :))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.