Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Poop in the hallway? nah I was here the whole time...

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Sam1491 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
yeah Odin has been potty trained a week since we got him at 10 weeks. He is 9 months now and about a month ago I was doing some cleaning and Odin was looking right at me and pooped halfway on the couch and floor.

I have no idea what he was thinking because I had just took him outside. Maybe he got distracted or it was just simple payback for something LOL.

#8 ·
Smelling like that there wouldn't have been much surprise to it ;)

O'h Mabel girl:

#1) play the ears down and use the sad eyes...to full advantage
#2) get back on the couch ASAP, like nothing happened
#3) fall alseep quick, like nothing happened.
>>
>>
#4) hope that your rewarded with a biscuit, when wakened up again
Cookie my butt! she could have tried to say something. oye!

#12 ·
Callie did this to me the other day!! She's totally potty trained.. but got up, LOOKED at the dog door, then peed right in front of me! like eeeehh... I don't wanna walk all the way there. :rolleyesww: little turd.

#14 ·
Lazy lazy lazy, thats what they are

Haha, It's been a while since Gus has gone in the house. And just the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen and he was sitting politely next to the back door. I opened it for him and let him run around the backyard. After about 10 minutes of being outside he came back inside (the door was open) and pooped on the rug!!
what the heck
Must be spring fever! lol making them all forgetful

#13 ·
Haha, It's been a while since Gus has gone in the house. And just the other day I was cleaning up the kitchen and he was sitting politely next to the back door. I opened it for him and let him run around the backyard. After about 10 minutes of being outside he came back inside (the door was open) and pooped on the rug!!
what the heck

#15 ·
Every once in a great while, still at 1 year Bella would get notoriously lazy and pee on my landing. I do have to give her credit, she at least goes near the door, even if she doesnt ring her bell to go out, I guess that takes too much energy and she cant be bothered lol
She has not done this in a long time, and she stopped going in her crate as well, which used to anger me because I could let her out immediately before putting her in and an hour later its all soaked!

Reactions: Sam1491
#16 ·
Thats exactly how she is!! She will ask to no end till it's falling out of her but there have been several rare occasions now where she just says screw it i'll go inside where its warm or w/e :rolleyesww: at least she goes between her two outside door options, and on linoleum.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.