Originally Posted by Beaumont67
Soft treats are usually preserved with chemicals (like BHT, BHA, Ethoxyquin-typically) and are close to a small daily poison intake.
- nasty chemicals are also linked to cancer growth, down the road
100x better is preserved Naturally with Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid &/or Rosemary or nothing.
- 11/ y/o Amy's treats are 100% certified organic (peanut butter biscuits, not soft)...@ $20/lb. with tax / you get what you pay for
- and the above additive info., applies to healthy kibble selection...as well
I never even thought to think the treats could harm him in any way and that's my fauly luckily he seems fine but I will be much more careful next time.